We are currently looking for a Senior PCB Design Engineer
As part of our expanding business we are creating an exciting opportunity for a Senior PCB Engineer to join our well established and technically advanced company who have unrivaled expertise and reputation for providing cutting edge PCB Design solutions, to a wide range of clients from many different industries worldwide.
Working in a technical environment where 2 days are never the same you will pride yourself on providing high quality layout solutions for customers using the latest design techniques.
Job Description – Senior PCB Design Engineer
Location – High Wycombe, Bucks
Salary – £35,000-£45,000 + OT
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Share schemes including SAYE
The main bulk your role will be to work on the layout of standard and high complexity PCB layouts whilst also helping to promote, market and deliver improvements to the business. For this role you will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working as a PCB Design Engineer with extensive knowledge of PCB layout techniques.
- Experience of working with Allegro / Altium / PADS
- Knowledge of HDI/SI layout techniques for ultra-fine pitch devices working in a complex environment.
- Experience in electrical principles relating to good layout practice.
- Knowledge of PCB fabrication, assembly and test processes.
- Required to use their own judgement and analytical skills, to make decisions, and develop strong customer service solutions in relation to PCB layout designs.
The successful applicant must be able to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
You will be given support and training but also the freedom to build your own customer base whilst making decisions on design deadlines and promoting future business.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Applicants must be UK based and provide proof of work and residency if required.
Please apply to email@example.com